Stuart Fyfe Appointed as Chief Financial Officer of Nasmyth Group
Nasmyth Group has appointed Stuart Fyfe as the Group’s new Chief Financial Officer.
Stuart has a wealth of experience having spent the past 6 years as Group Financial Director for an international company, managing a portfolio of brands which develop, design, install, service, maintain and manufacture products and solutions for the HVAC sector. As part of a successful two-man Executive Leadership Team where they profitability doubled the size of the business through acquisition and organic growth, Stuart led the International Finance, HR and IT Teams delivering strong and effective corporate governance in order to enhance performance and manage business risk.
Stuart commented on his new role:
“I am delighted to be joining Nasmyth Group as CFO, having previously held senior finance positions for major international brands. I am looking forward to being able to apply my skills and experience to deliver profitable growth and strong and effective corporate governance.”
Peter Smith, Chairman and CEO of Nasmyth Group, commented: “The team look forwad to working with Stuart as we continue to grow Nasmyth Group internationally especially across the USA, Canada and the Asia-Pacific.”
- Established in December 2003, Nasmyth Group brings together in a single effective team, the collective expertise, resources and technology of the customer-orientated, precision engineering businesses. These provide the basis for five global specialist divisions:
- Systems and Defence
- Fabrication and Welding
- Metal Treatments
- Nasmyth Group currently employs over 800 highly experienced and specialist industry professionals.
Nasmyth Group’s capabilities include:
- Design and reverse engineering, supported by CAD/CAM, the latest analytical techniques and testing facilities and state of the art analytical techniques and technologies
- Precision machining and shaping of high-performance metals and materials
- Construction, testing and certification of both simple and complex structures using the most advanced welding and assembly techniques
- System engineering and total product or component solutions
- Plasticized, chemical and thermal treatments and repairs
- Global supply chain management and logistical solutions
- Best-in-class after-sales support